BE STRONG – Float & Fly
TIME & LOCATION
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This 2.5+hour session is dedicated to helping you find the strength and abdominal connections that create that feeling of “float” when accessing asanas like Eka Pada Koundinyasana (hurdler pose and variations there of), Astrakravasana (8 limb pose), Parsva Bakasana (side crow and variations such as “fallen angel”), Myurasana (peacock and chin pose).
The start of practice will have a strong focus on breath technique to help you elevate. As well as refined and specific shoulder opening sequencing and fascial “freeing” ( of the shoulder) work. And always CORE. We will then take the poses and sequences and play into strength, as we glide and gravity surf from pose to pose.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all queries and to book.
Cancelation & Refund Policy:
- Upon receipt of payment in full, student cancellation fees apply.
- Notice period more than 4 weeks from start date = 100% monetary refund available.
- Notice period between 1-4 weeks from start date = 100% credit exchange (i.e. swap the amount for a class card etc.), or 80% monetary refund available.
- Notice period less than 3-7 days from start date = 100% credit exchange available.
- Notice period less than 48hrs from start date = no refund or exchange available.
Payment methods accepted:
- Credit card
The Shala – Yoga in Cape Town.
First National Bank (FNB) Gardens, Cape Town.
Business Account Number: 62367331718.
Branch code: 250655.
Swift code (for international transfers): FIRNZAJJ.
Payment Reference: please use your full name, plus “course/workshop” when making payments.
Proof of Payment: Emailed to email@example.com