GREEK YOGA ADVENTURE
TIME & LOCATION
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Amorgos is one of the most beautiful Greek islands in the Aegean Sea. Famous for its picturesque architecture, some of which are still reminiscent of ancient civilizations, Amorgos is an island that amazes visitors with its manmade and natural beauty. Being the eastern-most island of the Cyclades it is a fantastic place for privacy and retreat. Whether you prefer to sit at the beach with kisses from the sun, or hike up to one of the many viewpoints, impressive views of the deep blue Aegean Sea are never far away.
Join Lara Roux and Bruce Chung for their second annual yoga retreat at Amorgos Aegialis Hotel and Spa, the only 5-star hotel in the Cyclades. This exceptional yoga retreat is being held 1st to 8th June 2019, and will will be attended by yogis from all corners of the world. With exquisite views over the Aegean sea from the yoga shala, and rooms that offer comfort and privacy, this is the ideal location for you to retreat, connect deeply with your practice, nourishing your body, mind, and spirit.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Twice daily yoga classes, and additional workshop and meditation sessions
- Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from Amorgos Aegialis's own garden
- Dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan options
- Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30-minute Swedish massage
- Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea water swimming pool, fitness centre)
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
- Snorkelling Excursion
- Cooking Lesson
- Unlimited Internet access
Bruce Chung is an international yoga teacher, sharing his knowledge and experience of the practice around the globe. He brings with him much charm and vibrancy as he takes you through classes that can include alignment-based hatha vinyasa, to more gentle practices like yin, restorative, and pranayama. His gentle nature with assertive encouragement is sure to inspire and invigorate your practice.
One of Cape Town's highly sought yoga teachers, Lara Roux regularly hosts yoga retreats, workshops and intensives providing a platform for students to tap into their inherent strength, physically, mentally and emotionally. Lara's playful nature is certainly found in her teaching, and you're guaranteed to have a laugh if not at the very least crack a smile, during her intelligently crafted classes. From vinyasa, to Forrest, to Iyengar, Lara's classes are many facets, but the outcome is always the same: rejuvenated and revitalised.
«Early Early Bird» | Booked by 30th November 2018
Twin Share € 1'300 per person
Single € 1'600 per person
«Early Bird» | Booked by 26th January 2019
Twin Share: € 1'400 per person
Single: € 1'700 per person
«Regular price» | From 27th January 2019 onwards
Twin Share: € 1'500 per person
Single: € 1'800 per person
* Special pricing available for travel companions/family members joining the yoga adventure but not practicing. Please email us to inquire: email@example.com